Design and Engineering
Our Design Build/Design Assist Engineering team provides engineering and construction documentation in support of our electrical, data, security, and life safety divisions. The team frequently partners with developers, architects, engineering firms, and general contractors to provide peer review, cost estimating, value engineering, alternate designs, and complete equipment and system integration.
- Lighting & Lighting Control Design, Specification & Commissioning
- Photometrics, Renderings & Title 24 Compliance
- Single Line, Feeder Schedules, Load Calculations & Equipment Matrix
- Data Programming and Design
- Low Voltage, Fiber, Network Cabling, Wifi, 2-way, Audio/Visual & Fire Alarm Design
- Programming/Design for Data Centers, Rack/Bench Labs, Anechoic Chambers/Screen Rooms
- Class 100K-Class 100 Clean Rooms, Assembly Lines/Manufacturing Design, Hot/Cold Isle Containment, UPS/PDU Sizing & Specification, System Grounding & Inverters.
- Main Service Design, Infrastructure Upgrades, Natural Gas and Diesel Generators, 12KV and High Voltage/Medium Voltage Design
- Energy & Building Assessments & Audits
Contact us today to learn more about our design build/design assist services.